EnvEcon - Evidence-Based Decision-Support
EnvEcon is a leading provider of government and business decision support services. Our specialist areas of expertise cover a broad spectrum and include:
- Economic analysis, economic development policy, enterprise and innovation policy;
- Rigorous structured program evaluations, forensic policy design and policy deployment advice;
- Regulatory impact assessments, cost-effectiveness and cost benefit analyses;
- Environmental modelling, compliance and target negotiation, implementation of environmental directives;
- Environmental markets, GHG and air pollutant abatement strategies;
- Sectoral specific research - specialist expertise in transport, residential and agricultural sectors;
- Strategic development and change management support services;
- Government relations and public affairs.
This breadth of expertise will ensure that the client receives support that considers and integrates the wider impacts and interactions associated with a particular course of action. In responding to a client request, EnvEcon can engage a broad network of expertise from research and policy-active professionals to ensure the client receives a timely, evidence-based response, from a tailored research team with contemporary expertise in the relevant policy and research field.
What We Hope to Achieve
EnvEcon strive for excellence and the exceedance of client expectations. We deliver on these goals by engaging a broad network of expertise from research and policy active professionals which ensures that our clients receive a timely, evidence-based response, from a tailored research team with contemporary expertise in the relevant field and beyond.
We greatly appreciate your expediting completion despite the many other demands on your time and expertise
A genuine pleasure to work with you, we appreciate the dedication, professionalism and also patience from your side
Excellent work. Looking forward to executing the next steps with you and your team
An effective and enjoyable collaboration, hopefully we can work together again in the near future
Many thanks to you and your colleagues for this valuable work
We won the bid! Thanks for all your help and advice
Many thanks for the excellent report, and the speed with which you addressed our comments
Thank you for all your patience and cooperation throughout this challenging work
This was the best evaluation I have seen in my 20 years working with program evaluations